Sunday, November 25, 2018

Thanks giving

My thanks giving was really fun,I went to my aunts house and my cousins were there too. We played with there puppy named Luna. She was scared of me at first and then she got crazy. She jumped on every single couch there was,but the good thing was that she didn’t shed at all. Although thanks giving our tradition is to get really stuffed, and because I went to my aunts house I didn’t eat. I only ate one taco 🌮 out of the whole day. Of course I didn’t notice how hungry I was until I went home and stayed still for a while. I was starving and just one serving of cereal filled me up. When I got home It was pretty late so I was really sleepy after playing with my cousins and there puppy 🐶.
After all of that I went to sleep and the next day was to start!

No comments:

Post a Comment