Thursday, November 8, 2018

My weekend

My weekend was very interesting, but it was kind of boring at the same time too.  I watched four movies on Monday and Tuesday. I was really happy when I saw “Mid90s” I thought that was the best movie ever. It was a adult movie but I still watched it with my sister. I also watched “The Nutcracker” , “grown ups” and a spy movie that I forgot the name of. The spy one and mid9os would have to be my favorite. The spy one is all about a Russian spy that pretended to be a normal female white detective. But once she started to talk to a victim he said something about her being a spy. I just remembered the name lol it’s called “Salt” because the Russian spy’s name is Evelyn Salt,she got caught many times but was able to escape and never stepped foot in prison. It’s very interesting but they needed it very frustratingly because I still had a lot of questions. But I still loved it. I am not gonna talk about the other movies because I do not want to spoil any of the pieces. So if you do watch mid90s please watch it with a adult.

No comments:

Post a Comment